Home to strong communities and growing businesses!
Silver City is a vibrant community in Grant County, nestled alongside more than 3 million acres of the Gila Wilderness. With historic ties to mining, ranching and agriculture, our community has grown into a modern town with friendly people, growing businesses and a terrific year-round climate. Learn more!
Bayard is a charming community of about 2,500 residents with strong historic ties to Grant County's mining district. Learn more!
Hurley is a growing community with an incredible past: An important mining community since the early 1800s, Hurley is growing again with an exciting arts community and affordable high-desert living. Learn more!
Upcoming Meetings and more...
- Clerk's offfice closed Nov. 8 for regular business
Posted: October 3, 2016 Learn more...
- Clerk's Office Closed for Election School
Posted: August 25, 2016 Learn more...
- Gila Community Center/Fairgrounds Maintenance Position
Posted: July 18, 2016 Learn more...
- Vacancy Announcement: GRMC Board of Trustees
Posted: June 22, 2016 Learn more...
- Vacancy Announcement: Road Abandonment Committee